Rise Up Patch
Laser cut patch.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THE KIT>
Complete 2 requirements (all ages):
1. Who was Alexander Hamilton? When and where was he born? Learn some facts about him.
2. How did Hamilton die? Why was it such a controversy?
3. What did Hamilton accomplish? Name 2-3 items.
4. Name some people that Hamilton affiliated with that you have heard of. How did they work against each other or together? (Ex. George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, etc.)
5. Why is Hamilton on the $10 bill? For extra, look at one.
6. Who was Hamilton married to and what did she accomplish?
7. How many children did Hamilton have? What happened to Philip?
8. Where did Hamilton live? Go on a tour in New York, look at pictures online, go on a virtual tour, or watch a video.
9. Learn about the era of time that Hamilton lived in. What was it like?
10. Learn about how Hamilton contributed to the Constitution.
11. Listen to a song that was inspired by Hamilton.
12. Watch a movie or play that was inspired by Hamilton.
13. Complete a craft that is inspired by Hamilton or the era of time he lived in.
14. Make a recipe or drink that is inspired by Hamilton or the era of time he lived in.
15. Play a game that is inspired by Hamilton or the era of time he lived in.