Swam with a Dolphin (IP)
Swam with a Dolphin (complete 3 requirements)
- Learn about areas where you can swim with a dolphin. What states or countries can let you do it?
- Learn about what you need to wear to be able to swim with a dolphin.
- Name one thing you should do as a safety value while in the water with a dolphin.
- Swim with a dolphin, either in an ocean, man-made beach or in a closed bay, etc.
- Name two parts of a dolphin. What are they used for?
- What do dolphins eat? What should you not feed them? For extra, feed a dolphin.
- How should you safely swim with a dolphin? What is something you shouldn’t do?
- Learn about what temperature water dolphins need to be in. How much space does it need to swim around?
- Interview someone that works with dolphins. What do they do? What do they wear? What is the best thing about their job?
- Demonstrate community service by helping clean up or restore an area with dolphins.
- Teach younger girls about swimming with a dolphin or dolphin safety.
- Learn how dolphins communicate with people and other dolphins. Learn about dolphin communication technology.
- See a trick or cute motion that a dolphin can do. If you were a trainer, what would you teach the dolphin next?