Wizarding Spells & Potions Kit
Kit for 1 Includes:
- Wizarding World of Spells and Potions patch (laser cut)
- Spells and Potions booklet
- Potion Master ID full color card (for completion of program)
- Pop Rocks (ingredient for potions)
- Wizard stir stick for potions
- FREE sheet of potions labels
(size 2 1/2 inch tall with a 2 inch diameter)
Add on the "Canister rocket experiment" for $1.75
(Kit comes with 1 film canister & 2 Alka seltzer tablets to complete experiment)
Add artistic creation of wizard potions patches for $2 each.
Choose 1 requirement to earn the patch from the below patch program.
1. Create your own pretend potion. Examples of potions: Water and blue drink, (invisibility), fruit punch, gummy worms and lemonade (shape shifter) potion.
2. Create your own design and name for a potion label. For extra, add it to a bottle and write down the potion and ingredients on paper.
3. Many wizards use science as a way to present tricks or teach about science. Try an experiment OR science activity that feels or seems like magic. Use the potions and spells booklet for more help .
4. Over the years, magical items have assisted magicians, sorcerers, witches, and wizards in completing spells or transforming things. Choose one item and learn what it was used for. Such as brooms, wands, spell books, mirrors, clothing, boxes, stones, hats, and quills.
5. Attend a magical event or watch a movie to view potion bottles or learn about different spells or potions.
6. Create or purchase your own wand. Use your wand to try out a spell OR create your own spell and motions.
7. Create a craft or food that represents the magic world or character. Examples: Create tiaras, wizard hat cupcakes, spider cookies, shields, potion book, castle from a large cardboard box, spider webs, potion containers, or flower wreath.
View our other wizard patches, kits and booklets: (Click on the links below)