Be a Warrior ( wrinkle in time inspired)
2.75 inch patch
1. Watch a movie with this theme.
2. Read a book with this theme.
3. Create a tesseract or craft that represents the story.
4. It’s okay to fear the answers but you can’t avoid them, said the happy medium. Create or read a cootie catcher to see what your fortune says.
5. Learn more about one of the characters. Such as special features,
talents, or unique personalities.
6. Life without love is like a tree without blossom or fruit. Quote spoke by Mrs. Who recited from Gibran. Write own some of your favorite sayings or quotes OR try to decipher the meaning of one.
7. Create a booklet or have an open discussion of the book or movie
characters, content or meanings.
8. Meg and Charles Wallace parents worked in the science field. Create a science experiment or participate in a science related activity.
9. Can’t we at least leave them with something to help them? Yes we can! Choose a community service project to complete to help others.
10. Create or enjoy a snack or treat that represents the movie or book. Examples: Hot Cocoa, galaxy donuts, colorful cookies, or sandwiches.