All ages complete 3 requirements
1. Learn some basic warm up exercises for gymnastics or before you start any sport.
2. View or research the proper clothing for a gymnast. What is the shortest amount of time a floor routine can be without resulting in a penalty?
3. View, learn, or try a Floor Exercise or tumbling routine.
4. View, learn, or try a balance beam routine.
5. What is Artistic Gymnastics? What equipment is used?
6. What is Rhythmic Gymnastics? What equipment is used?
7. A gymnast needs to take of her body. Create a healthy snack to eat.
- Make up a short routine, dance or game using music or rhythmic moves. For extra, try to use a ribbon stick or move to music.
- Visit a gymnastic center or school or attend a class, workshop, or attend an event about gymnastics.
- Observe, in person or on television a gymnastic event. What routine did you like the best?
- What do gymnast wear on their hands when they are on the uneven bars or high bars? What term is used when they land off the bars without taking a step?
- Complete a puzzle, game, or word search to learn gymnastic terms.