I’m a Star Mini Patch
Earn this mini patch by being yourself and setting goals. USE THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS AS A GUIDE- COMPLETE 1
1. Create a journal or notebook to write down all your say to day activities. Examples: Thoughts of the day, favorite items, strengths, accomplishments, or goals.
2. Take a quiz or complete a puzzle for fun that helps you find out what your hobbies are.
3. Make a list of your good qualities and be proud of who you are. Example: funny, artistic, good reader, talented, generous, calm, leader, hardworking, and kind. When you need a lift look at the list and remember you are a great person.
4. Help someone or stand up for someone that is being bullied OR participate in an anti-bully program.
5. Celebrate you! Complete a project that makes you feel good about yourself. Example: Listen to your favorite music, paint your nails, do your hair, read a book, draw, pamper yourself, go for a walk or a take a relaxing nap.
6. Complete an activity that you set as a goal for yourself. Example: Save money for a special item, try a new recipe, read a new book, sing in front of a crowd, dance on stage, or make a new friend.