Juniors earn INDEPENDENCE BADGE
Items Included in the Kit:
**I CAN SEW PATCH
**Lookin'Good and Feelin' Good Patch
**Colorful sewing kit (designs will vary)
**Needle and thread and all items to complete the sewing kit inside
** Hair tie and small clip
Colors will vary on hair tie, thread, and sewing kit.
FREE ACTIVITY SHEETS/BOOKLETS:
1. Pop Art Daisy Flower picture to color and hang on your wall
2. Create your own 1970s themed room on paper (cut out items to glue in room)
3. 1970's Word Search
4. Treasure hunt / New Neighborhood activity sheet
5. 1970's scavenger Hunt sheets and cards for game
6. Fun hairstyles to complete with your hair tie and clips in your kit
7. Decorate something with your colorful butterfly (book covers, cards, scrapbooks, and more)
ALSO INCLUDED: FREE Activities to complete the Independence badge [badge not included]
1. Ask your parents to go through the parts of a bike and make sure it is safe to ride. If you don’t have a bike, then you can use your siblings or friends’ bike. Bike Safety checklist included.
2. How to Sew a Basic Stitch [sewing kit included] Follow the instructions on how to do a basic hand stitch on the project.
3. Choose a bad habit you need to get rid of and make a “X” on every day you didn’t do it. Use the grid the bad habit sheet included to keep track.
4. Pop Art Daisy Flower picture to color and hang on your wall.
5. Go Do Something Fun! (Use one of the activities in the kit)