1. Take an adventure through a book or movie that has this theme.
2. Attend a special event or meeting that has an adventure or book character theme.
3. Learn more about spy or adventure gadgets. Choose one to learn more about. Example: a watch disguised as a recording device.
4. Create a craft that represents the adventure theme.
5. Draw a picture from a book or movie that represents the theme of the patch.
6. Create treats that projects the theme of the patch. Decorate cupcakes or cookies; cake, sparkle punch, or pudding cups with fun candies inside.
7. Create community service project that help others. Read stories to younger children, babysit, create a card, or help by donating to cat shelters.