My Voice Mini Patch
Complete 1 requirement:
1. Use your voice to speak out for a cause or create a poster.
2. Create a poster to run for a campaign or help someone run for a position in your school or community.
3. Use your voice to sing a song with others or by yourself.
4. Participate in a community service project. Tell others about the project so they can help too! Example: Stand up for bullying by wearing your misfit socks, make a friendship or thankful tree, help people in your community or soldiers overseas. The ideas are endless.
5. Participate in a school activity like a play, pageant, or other activity where you have to recite, sing, or perform.
6. Use your voice to read a book report, poem, or other item in front of family, friends, stuffed animals, or school.
7. Use your voice to write a poem or journal entry to write about how you are feeling.