Sweet Treats for Soldiers Patch
Earn this patch by donating Halloween Candy to any soldier or veteran.
- Find a location you can MAIL or DROP OFF your Halloween Candy. Most dentists participate in the program and ship the candy out for you.
- Enter your zip code on the link and they will give you a list of places you can drop the candy off. Click here to find a location / Another Site to look for locations
- Your business can also be a location to drop off candy. Sign up online at the above link.
- Please don’t include pixy stix or powdery candy – they don’t ship well.
- Yes, you can include chocolate!
- Please don't sort the candy. It will be easier to provide a variety if it is not sorted.
- You can also include a card, letter, or picture you drew in your package. Please place in separate plastic bag so they don't get ruined with the candy.
- If you do not have a location near you, you can mail the candy.
- If you are mailing the candy, please line the box with an UNSCENTED garbage bag to protect the candy OR package the candy in large zip-close bags inside the box to safely ship the candy
- Never ship candy with other scented items
You can ship your candy at the below address:
Attn: Halloween Candy Program
21100 Lassen Street
Chatsworth, CA 91311