Wizarding Treasures Kit
Kit for 1 Includes:
- Wizarding World of treasures patch (laser cut and metallic threads)
- Bracelet Kit (5 Metal charms and 25 beads in 4 colors ) -- Metal charms include: (purple bus, cauldron, spell book, niffler, and crest)
- Treasure Seeker ID full color card (for completion of program)
- Winged key craft (instructions included)
- Purple Bus Ticket
- 12 Treasure Item cards to color (slide in book, book sold separately)
Add on the geology triangle, circle or rectangle. Requirements are here
Choose 1 requirement to earn the wizard treasure patch.
1. Create your own treasure, color a picture of wizard treasures, find out more about magical treasures, learn how to construct a piece of jewelry OR design one on a piece of paper. Where would you wear it or does it have a special power?
2. A spell, potion or creature book is one of a wizard’s
most valuable treasure. Make your own wizard book, decorate a blank journal OR create a creature book OR make a quill to use in your book.
3. Participate in a game or tournament with other wizards. Examples: take a scavenger hunt through a maze, collect dragon eggs [plastic eggs hidden], broomstick battle [pushing a small ball from one end to
the goal for a point] OR create your own scavenger hunt map to find the treasure at the end of the map.
4. Create your own wizard map of a castle or house. Mark
on the map hidden passages, your treasure collection, and specific wizard rooms OR create a map for a scavenger hunt.
5. Wear a cloak, decorate one on paper, or create one of
your own using a piece of material to wrap around your neck. You can decorate it with glitter or glow in the dark paint. For extra, mark your cloak with special abilities.
6. Decorate or create a letter of acceptance or golden ticket to get into wizard school, ride a magic train, or go to an event.
7. Find out more about wizard treasures. Pick one item to
learn more about. What are they used for and do they have special abilities? Examples: swords, jewelry, brooms, cloaks, clothing, potions, and much more.
8. What would a wizard be without their treasured wand? Create your own wand or use a crafted wand in a spell or potion. (wand available here)